MapScript C# - Memory Corruption Problem (MapServer 4.10)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 9 14:21:08 EST 2007

Hi Fabio,

Did you experience this problem as well under the context of the ArcSDE driver?
My only problem with this issue is that I coudn't find a way to reproduce that.
Could you describe your use case (code) and your environment in the
corresponding ticket?

I hope we can get forward with this.

Best regards,

Tamas