RFC 36 revised, call for vote (or more comments)...

Fri Nov 23 16:47:47 EST 2007

Steve Lime wrote:
> Hi all: Back at it. I've updated RFC 36 to incorporate comments from folks and would like to throw it out there again for comments and/or a vote. Please see it at:
>
>   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-36/

Sorry for the late vote. I really like the proposal but I can't give
this a full +1 because I am not convinced that I understand all the
possible ramifications well enough, so I'll have to go with a +0.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/