SVN head build failure when agg support disabled

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 3 03:07:17 EDT 2007

Today I tried to build svn head with the following configure:

./configure --with-threads --with-pdf --without-tiff --with-gdal
--with-proj --with-geos

but the linker commplained about a missing msFreeSymbolCacheAGG in mapsymbol.c.
Enabling agg and freetype made the issue go away.
I attach a patch that allows the compilation to continue successfully
so that one of the AGG gurus here can look at it.

Umberto