MapGuide fork of AGG

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Mon Oct 22 21:07:21 EDT 2007

Steve, Daniel, I encourage you to voice your opinions on the mapguide
internals list ... the more the better.  I would love to see some
collaboration between mapguide and mapserver at this level.  It seems
like easy common ground to get started talking together.

In particular, I think mapserver could benefit from Traian's
modifications for rendering into a different buffer to solve the
alpha problems and for the rendering on transparent background thing.

Cheers

Paul