MapGuide fork of AGG

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Thu Oct 25 11:15:33 EDT 2007

Paul, I've made up with everyone who has acknowledged that the community
fork of MapServer (through the Autodesk NDA) was not just poorly
implemented, but also the antithesis of open source and wrong. Sadly,
there are those who can not bring themselves to confront this truth.

Maxim's been busting his butt on AGG. Let's appreciate his work and get
over his licensing choice.

Sean