MS 5.0.0-rc2 issue

Mon Sep 17 09:43:35 EDT 2007

Steve,

I don't think this is a show-stopper for 5.0, but I agree that we should
update configure to check for the correct GD version (in 5.0.1 and 5.2).

Could you please file a ticket for this? Here are some questions that
will need to be answered before we can fix it:

1- Can gdImageGetTrueColorPixel be replaced by something else that
existed in older GD? For instance the gdImageTrueColorPixel macro that
we already use elsewhere in the code?

2- If we have to stick with gdImageGetTrueColorPixel() then we need to
find out in which version of GD it was introduced so that we can
document the new version requirement. I could not find any docs for this
function on libgd.org unfortunately.

The update of configure.in (if still necessary) will be straightforward
once we have answered those questions.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette