mapserver-5.0.0-rc2 scale issues

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 16 02:57:03 EDT 2007

I found the problem with the truetype symbols on lines, and will
commit it asap. it concerned some angles being fed to the get_metrics
function in radians instead of degrees.
i don't think this warrants another rc as there are no possible side
effects (the function itself is only called when drawing truetype
markers on a line), and it corrects some code I thought I could
stupidly optimize (i.e. why convert the angle to degrees when the font
rendering function takes radians? well now I know ;)
I *do* think this should be in 5.0 and not 5.0.1

thomas