[mapserver-dev] RFC: GMaps API for mapserv

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Apr 11 10:52:44 EDT 2008

I was kinda wondering if there was a way to address these using OUTPUTFORMATs. If one could
encapsulate the number of levels, reference extent and projection in one of those then a URL
might look like:

  &mode=tile&map.imagetype=GMap&more parameters...

We could even set a default tiled outputformat, probably GMap.

Steve

<30fe546d0804102148v5820d18bha58600e36217329 at mail.gmail.com>, "Paul Ramsey"