[mapserver-dev] RFC: GMaps API for mapserv

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Apr 11 10:36:56 EDT 2008

Paul,

one 'futureness' that the additional parameter gives is the ability to
support other tiled modes, for instance Virtual Earth might be another
target with very similar needs.

I am interested in helping out with testing, documentation, examples,
coding (scary thought) and possibly extending the result to add
caching and support for other request types.

Cheers

Paul