[mapserver-dev] Tile Access API

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Apr 16 08:17:29 EDT 2008

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> I'm neither a committer nor a ploner ATM, could you do the honors?

I have committed the RFC to SVN and added it to the website at:

   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-43/

BTW, you may not be aware of it, but you are listed in the COMMITTERS
file and someone has been using your name (pramsey) to commit stuff to
the source tree:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/search?q=pramsey&noquickjump=1&changeset=on

I checked and the pramsey account no longer has commit rights in SVN,
those commits date from the CVS days. Any idea who has been using this
account in the past? Was it you or someone else at Refractions? With
respect to our source code provenance review, should that issue be
reflected in the committers list or do you assume ownership of those
commits?

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/