[mapserver-dev] Tile Access API

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Apr 16 10:39:01 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 5:17 AM, Daniel Morissette
<dmorissette at mapgears.com> wrote:

>  I checked and the pramsey account no longer has commit rights in SVN, those
> commits date from the CVS days. Any idea who has been using this account in
> the past? Was it you or someone else at Refractions? With respect to our
> source code provenance review, should that issue be reflected in the
> committers list or do you assume ownership of those commits?

Occasionally it was me, mostly it was other people at Refractions
(Chris Hodgson and Mark Leslie). All the Mapserver work was done on
Refractions time, so from a provenance PoV it should be sourced there.
I am happy to assume ownership of those commits, since I was the one
asking for them.

P.