[mapserver-dev] Support for the AGG renderer in drawLegendIcon.

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Aug 14 09:21:12 EDT 2008

My preference would also be to make whatever change is required to move
that down inside msDrawLegendIcon(). I wonder why that was not dont in
the first place, perhaps Thomas, or whoever wrote msDrawLegendIconAGG()
can comment on that before we make the final decision?

Daniel

Tamas Szekeres wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'd like to add AGG renderer support when creating the legend icons
> from the mapscript interface. The corresponding function in class.i
> would look something like:
>
> int drawLegendIcon(mapObj *map, layerObj *layer, int width, int
> height, imageObj *dstImage, int dstX, int dstY) {
>       if(map->outputformat->renderer == MS_RENDER_WITH_AGG)
>           return msDrawLegendIconAGG(map, layer, self, width, height,
> dstImage, dstX, dstY);
>       else
>           return msDrawLegendIcon(map, layer, self, width, height,
> dstImage->img.gd, dstX, dstY);
>   }
>
> Any objections to apply such change?
>
> I'd personally prefer including this stuff in the msDrawLegendIcon
> itself, however if would require to change other portions of the code
> like msDrawLegend in the mapserver core, and function above should
> pass dstImage instead of dstImage->img.gd.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Tamas

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/