[mapserver-dev] How to reset the projection object for layerObj andmapObj

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Dec 2 09:56:27 EST 2008

As far as I know you're correct. Handling the null would seem an elegant solution
if it can be done.

Steve

>>> "Tamas Szekeres" <szekerest at gmail.com> 12/02/08 7:59 AM >>>
Hi Devs,

Am I right that currently we don't have the option to reset the projection
object for  layerObj and the mapObj by using the SWIG interface?
I just wanted to  revert this object into the same state as if it was
created without specifying the projection.
Using setProjection(null) doesn't seem to be a supported option since
msLoadProjectionString doesn't handle the null argument value.
If you don't know about a workaround either, then I'm keen to modify
msLoadProjectionString in order to handle this option.

Best regards,

Tamas