[mapserver-dev] How to reset the projection object for layerObj andmapObj

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 15:37:32 EST 2008

Steve,

It seems setProjection("+AUTO") is doing something like I was wishing for.
However I don't see in the documentation the desired purpose of this
setting;

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapfile/projection

Could you confirm whether the purpose of "+AUTO" is to reset the projection
into an unspecified state?

Best regards,

Tamas