[mapserver-dev] OpenGL Contribution

toby.rahilly at gmail.com toby.rahilly at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 07:14:01 EST 2008

Hi all,

We would definitely welcome any developers from the MapServer community who
are interested in OpenGL.

The guts of the rendering engine is done, the trick is getting it into a
state the community will be happy with. So the more input we get from
existing community members the better.

Toby

On Dec 13, 2008 9:03am, Bob Basques <Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us> wrote:
> All,
>

> I'm pretty sure we have some folks interested here in OpenGL in
MapServer. Possibly adding to the dev mix.

> bobb
>

> **************** You can't be late until you show up. ***************
>
> ************ You never learn anything by doing it right. ************
>
> *** War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left. ***

> I think this is a neat idea to have the drawing be hardware accelerated.
I'm