[mapserver-dev] plugin renderer support status update

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at DNR.State.MN.US
Fri Dec 26 10:30:09 EST 2008

A nice Christmas present indeed! You'll have to let devs know how we
can help. Can the OpenGL implementation use this approach?

I'm not sure what your time line looks like but I would think an addition
like this plus the other things in the queue at the moment hint more at a
6.0 release than 5.4. Curious what others think...

Congratulations on the work so far, it looks terrific!

Steve

<d2b988930812250153r74062fbat77969685e10a79e8 at mail.gmail.com>, "thomas bonfort"