[mapserver-dev] Mapserver 5.0.X breaks GetFeatureInfo in ArcGIS 9.2

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Feb 18 11:17:17 EST 2008

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) wrote:

> Questions:
> -does this need RFC-35 to get revived or can we agree on just leaving
> out the check for FORMAT in the GetFeatureInfo request (and maybe hint
> OGC at removing that as well)?
> -does this warrant a 5.0.3 release?

I agree with Frank and Tom that this check could be relaxed in both 5.2
and 5.0.x without reviving RFC-35. Could you (Bart) please create a
MapServer ticket for this, and in parallel perhaps raise the issue with
OGC the way you did with the STYLES issue?

Thanks

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/