[mapserver-dev] Is there a size limit on ImageMaps, and if so can I increase it?

Bob Bruce Bob.Bruce at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 25 11:15:54 EST 2008

Daniel:
              I am using version 4.10.2 . Previously I had this working in a version of MapServer in 2005 and it is still working to this day at www.themuralsofwinnipeg.com/Mpages/indexMuralsMap.php with this old version (if you select the South-Portage neighbourhood it works fine). Now I wanted to upgrade to version 4 but wasn't ready to take the leap to version 5. Do you think that I need to upgrade to version 5 and rebuild MapServer etc.?

thanks for getting back to me,
                                                Bob Bruce