wxs/expected/wms_cap.xml

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Wed Jan 23 08:36:53 EST 2008

amp;service=WMS&amp;request=GetLegendGraphic&amp;layer=road&amp;format=i
mage/png"/>
> ---
>  >              <OnlineResource
> xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
> xlink:type="simple"
> xlink:href="http://localhost/path/to/wms_simple?version=1.1.1&
amp;service=WMS&amp;request=GetLegendGraphic&amp;layer=road&amp;format=i
mage/png&amp;STYLE=default"/>

> Are these expected changes?  I'm guessing the
> "&amp;STYLE=default" change relates to the style default
> changes?  What about the legend url?

I get the same diff output.

These changes may be based on
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2435 and
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2437, but I will let Assefa
comment here before committing changes.

> Have either of you been running the msautotest/wxs suite
> lately?  It seems a bit crufty.

I'm using them for SOS testing (sos.map), but haven't figured out what's
the best way to test for XML POST support in SOS (and WFS for that
matter, suggestions?).  Haven't tested the others for awhile.  A
./run_test.py gives me a skip/success/fail rate of 0/141/24.

..Tom