MapServer Application Design Questions

adrian kruk adrian.kruk at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 23 12:07:59 EST 2008

> I think these requirements strictly doesn't claim that a stateful web
> service should be written. You could also gather these information at
> the client side and specify those as URL parameters or postdata for
> the server application.

Application has to be stateful becouse "protocol" is documented  and this is
requirement of my bussiness client.
Currently my company's client has simmilar webservice(based on MapXtreme)
which should be change to something faster, more stable and of course
cheaper:)  but with the same interface.  A few applications is connected to
webservice. Changing interface to stateless would affect all those
applications. So it is  not under consideration.

Best Regards,
Adrian Kruk