wxs/expected/wms_cap.xml

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Jan 23 15:20:58 EST 2008

>> warmerda at gdal64[259]% diff {expected,result}/wms_cap.xml
>> 86c86
>> <           <LegendURL width="20" height="10">
>> ---
>>  >           <LegendURL width="70" height="23">
>> 88c88
>> <              <OnlineResource
>> xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
>> xlink:type="simple"
>> xlink:href="http://localhost/path/to/wms_simple?version=1.1.1&
> amp;service=WMS&amp;request=GetLegendGraphic&amp;layer=road&amp;format=i
> mage/png"/>
>> ---
>>  >              <OnlineResource
>> xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
>> xlink:type="simple"
>> xlink:href="http://localhost/path/to/wms_simple?version=1.1.1&
> amp;service=WMS&amp;request=GetLegendGraphic&amp;layer=road&amp;format=i
> mage/png&amp;STYLE=default"/>
>> Are these expected changes?  I'm guessing the
>> "&amp;STYLE=default" change relates to the style default
>> changes?  What about the legend url?
>>

> I get the same diff output.
>
> These changes may be based on
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2435 and
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2437, but I will let Assefa
> comment here before committing changes.

Tom,

  The legend url tests failures are related to the changes done in 2435
(accurate Calculation of legend size for WMS LegendURL). If you have it
modified, please commit it.

Best Regards,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst