Is MapServer Thread-safe?

scott ellington scott.ellington at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 24 14:27:50 EST 2008

Hi,

I agree that most applications don't need mapscript, but I can confirm
that there are a lot of people who really, really want a .NET API for
doing GIS and mapping.

Scott

Ed is totally on the mark here. There are very few applications that