5.0.2 release with maplexer.c fix?

Fri Jan 25 10:32:43 EST 2008

Dev's,

As you may have seen on the mapserver-users list, the 5.0.1 release was
missing an update of maplexer.c and this broke the build for some users.
This is now fixed in the 5.0 branch and the fix has been confirmed by a
few users.

I think we should release 5.0.2 right away (or very soon) with only this
fix. We could possibly wait a couple more days just to see if other
critical issues are found.

I hereby propose to release 5.0.2 on Monday with only the maplexer.c
fix, unless other critical issues are found by then.

PSC members please vote on this proposal... I start with +1.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/