[mapserver-dev] hiding the geometry

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Jul 7 14:12:07 EDT 2008

Hi Bart: I don't really recall. I suppose it stems from a geometry not being part of
the attributes for a layer and as such we were going to have to do special things one way
or another. Doing it the way it is isolated changes to a smaller portion of the code base.

Long term handling the geometry as just another attribute makes good sense.

Steve

<6332a6b8d790d9bd9cea2f1bac60e949 at pop02.backbone.tiscomhosting.nl>,