[mapserver-dev] pg_config detection in configure

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Jul 22 11:27:47 EDT 2008

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Sure, good idea. I'll patch that in as soon as trac login comes back
> online and I can put a ticket on it.

Fixed already. See my other email in this thread.

> Devs: when configure.in is altered, configure presumably is
> re-generated. What version of autoconf is recommended for that?

I currently use autoconf 2.61 on Ubuntu Linux, I've used other versions
on RedHat, Fedora, and Ubuntu before and never had any reports of
issues. As long as you stick to standard distributions and avoid
esoteric or hacked versions (/me thinks Mac) then I think you should be
fine.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/