[mapserver-dev] Documentation updates

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Mar 5 10:03:40 EST 2008

Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hello dev gang,
>
> I'm about to start a thorough go at mapserver documentation updates, so
> if you know of anything that needs to be documented please create a
> ticket for it using the "MapServer Documentation" component.

What is going to be done to deal with 5.0 vs 5.2 docs? Are you updating
the docs for 5.0 only? What about new 5.2 stuff? There was talk about a
need for forking the docs at each release and kleeping multiple versions
of docs online but I don't know what the status of this is.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/