[mapserver-dev] Documentation updates

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Mar 5 11:06:48 EST 2008

> Are you updating
> the docs for 5.0 only? What about new 5.2 stuff?

At this point I was planning to hit any filed "MapServer Documentation"
tickets.

> There was talk about a
> need for forking the docs at each release and kleeping multiple versions
> of docs online but I don't know what the status of this is.

Good question.  Howard and I talked about storing the reStructuredText
documents in the "mapserver_docs" SVN branch for each release, and
somehow those rST docs would be sync'd on Plone, but I don't think we
made any progress on that.  What do you think Howard, should we go for it?

-jeff