[mapserver-dev] Documentation updates

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Mar 5 18:05:34 EST 2008

Personally I'd favor one set of docs, with notes where applicable about version specific issues. If there are
big changes in one area then perhaps it would be necessary to have a version specific document but that's
relatively rare. Most things tend to be quite stable. Having a single "MapFile Reference" would be a lot
easier to maintain. Just a thought...

Steve