[mapserver-dev] Documentation updates

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Mar 6 13:31:37 EST 2008

But having those flags is also nice to have. It's very convenient to be able to look at
one document and say "if I need feature X I need to upgrade to version Y). Otherwise
you have to dig through difference versions of the same document and hope to discover
when something was added or changed.

Steve