[mapserver-dev] ModMapserver?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Mar 14 13:12:51 EDT 2008

Steve, et al,

How might or might not this relate to being able to build an IIS module
equivalent? This is probably a question for the MS4W guys, but every
client I have talked to that runs windows wants to run mapserver in IIS
not apache. And while we can do that, I'm just wondering if the things
that we need to do to support an Apache Module are not similar to what
needs to be done to also better support IIS.

-Steve W