[mapserver-dev] RE: [UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] Performance transparency

Hallgren, Johan johan.hallgren at logica.com
Thu Mar 20 06:26:08 EDT 2008

Hello

I have had a question last year related to performance when using transparency. Steve mentioned that there are plans to support feature-level transparency. Do we have any progress at that issue? When can I count on that feature?

/Johan

Johan Hallgren

Logica

Pelle Bergs backe 3

Box 1938, 791 19 Falun

Tel (och mobil): 023-547 46 (int: +46-2354746)

johan.hallgren at logica.com

http://www.logica.se