[mapserver-dev] bug in WFS writer?

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Mar 20 16:12:31 EDT 2008

It's rare it hasn't been my problem so this is a nice twist. Thanks for the confirmation.

Steve

>>> "Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS)" <bartvde at osgis.nl> 03/20/08 1:56 PM >>>
Steve,

you were absolutely right, it seems to be a client problem. Both
TatukGIS and ArcGIS make mistakes with these geometries, and Snowflake
and Gaia3 are the one that do it correctly. Although there is a slight
problem with Gaia3 for geometry no. 7.

See:

ArcGIS:
http://www.osgis.nl/download/umn/arcgis_kavels_gml.gif