[mapserver-dev] RE: [UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] Performance transparency

Hallgren, Johan johan.hallgren at logica.com
Tue Mar 25 04:01:07 EDT 2008

Hello Thomas

I have to ask you;
-       How do I download the source I need? Do I have to download file by file, or could I download all files at once?
-       How do I activate the transparency, where in the mapfile?

/Johan

Johan Hallgren

Logica
Pelle Bergs backe 3
Box 1938, 791 19 Falun
Tel (och mobil): 023-547 46 (int: +46-2354746)
johan.hallgren at logica.com
http://www.logica.se