[mapserver-dev] Reg:-Creating Charting in Mapsercer C# asp.net

venkat ven.tammineni at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 07:27:57 EDT 2008

Dear All,

  I am Venkat.In my web application i need to create Pie Charting.When i
looked into Mapserver url it is saying that Mapserver5.0 will support Pie
Charting.But i am using ms4w_2.2.7.I do not know what is difference between
both these.When compile below map file code i am getting error called TYPE
CHART is not found. Where i am doing mistake.Please can you any help me
.please make me understand difference between both  ms4w_2.2.7 and
mapserver.Please ignore the fields i using.

I am waiting for your great response.

Advanced Thanks.
Here is my Code...

LAYER
NAME "Ages"
TYPE CHART
CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
CONNECTION "host=localhost dbname=GIS password=administrator user=postgres
port=5432"
DATA "the_geom from world_cities_poi"

PROCESSING "CHART_TYPE=pie"
PROCESSING "CHART_SIZE=30"