[mapserver-dev] Re: [mapserver-users] Rendering of Static Text is different using gd or AGG ?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue May 6 11:19:39 EDT 2008

Jeff,

This is a good work around, but I think we need to ask the questions:

   What is the expected behavior?
   Is this a bug, should it be a bug?
   Should this behavior be documented?
   Should this be bugged for 5.2 freeze?

Clearly some code is translating the © for the GD renderer.

Adding cc: mapserver-dev, let me know If you want to to generate a bug
based on this and assign it to 5.2

-Steve W