[mapserver-dev] Call for vote on RFC 40

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:34:07 EDT 2008

Thomas,

I generally support this addition, though I would also like to have
the division of words to be addressed by this proposal by adding a
trailing separator when the word is actually wrapped,like

MapServer or

Map-
Server

when the word is actually wrapped.

We should probably allow to define where the word can be wrapped
depending on the language rules, like defining a character which will
be replaced by '-' or nothing depending on the actual conditions.

Best regards

Tamas