[mapserver-dev] Version 5.2 code freeze...

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed May 7 15:38:21 EDT 2008

I figure if nobody has spoken up by now it's probably ok to proceed. I basically followed your
suggestions which seemed quite reasonable.


>>> On 5/6/2008 at 9:17 AM, in message <4820687A.7090306 at mapgears.com>, Normand
Savard <nsavard at mapgears.com> wrote:
> Steve Lime wrote:
>> One thing I was hoping to accomplish with this release was a completed 
> provenance review so that
>> we could get the heck out of incubation. We are very close. The last of the 
> header changes we posted
>> to this list awhile ago although I don't know if they were applied. (Norm, 
> can you update?) What do
>> folks think?
> Steve,
> I committed every changes I made and that were approved by at least one 
> of you.  We're waiting for developers to validate the copyright of the 
> source files found in the Excell sheet you posted 10 April 2008. 
> Norm
> _______________________________________________
> mapserver-dev mailing list
> mapserver-dev at lists.osgeo.org 
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapserver-dev

More information about the mapserver-dev mailing list