[mapserver-dev] Version 5.2 code freeze...

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Tue May 6 10:17:30 EDT 2008

Steve Lime wrote:
> One thing I was hoping to accomplish with this release was a completed provenance review so that
> we could get the heck out of incubation. We are very close. The last of the header changes we posted
> to this list awhile ago although I don't know if they were applied. (Norm, can you update?) What do
> folks think?


I committed every changes I made and that were approved by at least one 
of you.  We're waiting for developers to validate the copyright of the 
source files found in the Excell sheet you posted 10 April 2008. 


More information about the mapserver-dev mailing list