[mapserver-dev] setConfigOption is not working

Murty Maganti MMaganti at oriongis.com
Wed May 14 13:07:54 EDT 2008

Hi

I am trying to set a CONFIG option (using C# mapscript ) but it doesn't
seems to have any affect.

Here is the code

mapObj map = new mapObj("C:\\mymap.map");

map.setConfigOption("MS_PLUGIN_DIR", "C:\\my_plugins");

map.applyConfigOptions();

imageObj image=map.draw();

It is not loading the plug-in DLL. If I set this config option directly
in the map file, it works fine. Also, when I debug and check the value
of 'plugin_library' on layerObj, it does not contain the prefix of
plug-in directory.

Am I missing in steps here? Is this a known issue?

-Murty