[mapserver-dev] Documentation,articles,etc

Roberto Urrutia evolutionex at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 04:18:40 EDT 2008

Thank you for answer my question.. Ok I try to do a specific question...

I would like to do a diagram about the internal operation of mapserver, but i  have some problems for identify some aspects . for example..

When I write this code in the .map

CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
NAME "river"
CONNECTION "user=db dbname=database host=robert"
DATA "geom from river"

What file (maybe files) analyze and link the information provided in the .map (CONNECTIONTYPE, CONNECTION,NAME and DATA) with the data (shp,jpg,etc  or  a database)?

Roberto