[mapserver-dev] 5.2 Release Plan

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri May 30 11:29:42 EDT 2008

Will add SOS. Yes, dates can be changed. Will a week be sufficient? Two weeks? Open "bugs" are expected and can be
squashed over the release period. The date today is for new features so we really need to get the bug count down by
next Wed. Personally I have one more small feature to add and everything else on my list is bugs. I'll probably be able
to get the count down to under 10 by next Wed. Don't know what boat others are in.

Steve

<2DC5CCA14756424BBBEE8B4B2E4A682F03BCC180 at ecburexch1.ontario.int.ec.gc.ca>,