[mapserver-dev] Buildbot down?

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Nov 28 18:24:39 EST 2008

Ok, no worries. Could someone validate that maplexer.c works for them? I had to rebuild on my Mac
but that's typical. Just want to make sure it works on Linux ok. I generated on SuSE 9...

Steve

Steve Lime wrote:
> Hi all: Just wanted to run a test before cutting the 5.2.1 release. Is the buildbot likely to be down
> for an extended period?

Steve,

I am hopeful that Mateusz will reconstruct some or all of the buildbot
configuration over the next week.  It may become necessary for someone
to take on responsibility for the mapserver portion depending on how
that goes.  I do not anticipate buildbot being operational for several
more days.