[mapserver-dev] IGNORE_MISSING_DATA

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Oct 9 15:45:27 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 1:30 PM, Stephen Woodbridge
<woodbri at swoodbridge.com> wrote:

>> Thoughts on the actual configuration mechanism, would be most appreciated.
>
> I presume that you are asking how to get the compile time option to be
> reflected in the code?

No, I mean, is the idea of a map file parameter "ON_MISSING_DATA"
disgusting, or desirable, is there a better name, a better approach?
Should something more off-to-the-side like PROCESSING directives be
used? Basically what should the user-facing aspect of this
functionality look like?