[mapserver-dev] can i use some tool or ide to develop in mapserver?

Roberto Urrutia evolutionex at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 21:52:42 EDT 2008

hi developers list

I would like to know your opinion, about which tool or IDE do you usually use for write and compile mapserver code ?
For example visual studio, Dev C++,builder c++ or any opensource such as kdevelop or only you use a linux console and a editor.

I need to know that, because I would like to develop some code for mapserver but it is very hard for me to work in linux console or editor,because I can not to add breakpoints for check line by line the variables or fix some  error codes more easily..

Thank you..