[mapserver-dev] building msplugin_mssql2008.dll

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Sep 16 15:40:30 EDT 2008

You're totally right Steve: Howard told me in IRC to commit the changes
so I did.  (however I didn't file a ticket so I guess I get a big wrist
slap..ouch!)

sometimes I just lack confidence when i compare myself to all of u
MapServer developers.  :)  you guys are all so good!  (if this is the
NHL I'm still making $300 a week down in the minors ha)

-jeff