[mapserver-dev] mapscript_csharp: using STYLEITEM "AUTO"

prak prakashtilhoo at astuntechnology.com
Thu Apr 16 10:18:20 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I am using mapscript_csharp to provide user with ability to edit map file.

However, for a layer with setting 'STYLEITEM "AUTO"', there is no 'classobj', but can have entries in map file that look like;

1) Example 1

STYLEITEM "AUTO"
CLASS
        NAME "Elevation Poly 5"
END
END # Layer

2) Example 2

STYLEITEM "AUTO"
CLASS
     color 255 255 255
END
END # Layer

Using map script, if I do classObj ocls = new classObj(layerObj), the map file will get a 'class' section, but then how can entries like in above examples be 'insertted' using  mapscript_csharp ?

Look forward to your usual and kind advice and help.

Kind Regards