[mapserver-dev] [Support for reading SVG symbols-MapServer-GSoC]Kiran Anjaneya Varma

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 10:15:50 EDT 2009

Oh no, I wasn't trying to suggest rendering it into a Raster.  Just to do something like...

STYLE
SYMBOL '../my_svg_symbols/watermark.svg'

ROTATE 45 # Rotate the SVG symbol 45*

SIZE 10  # scale it up 10 times

END

This way the individual renders could handle the appropriate drawing and coloring of the SVG symbol.