[mapserver-dev] fullextent in cgi mapserver mode

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Thu Dec 3 13:02:24 EST 2009

There isn't a mode or variable to do that. However, if you simply omit any extent
related vars MapServer will default to the extent set in your mapfile. E.g.

 http://yourserver.com/cgi-bin/mapserv?mode=browse (or map)

will get you the extent set in your mapfile.

Steve

BTW This is probably a question better suited to the mapserver-users list.

<805722.82797.qm at web35408.mail.mud.yahoo.com>, biswajit giri