[mapserver-dev] Toronto sprint hopes and dreams

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 12:57:38 EST 2009

I'd like to move forward with modularizing the renderer code:
- finalize the vtable api
- work out how to plug in the raster handling backend
and from then on:
- decide if we keep the cairo output, and/or whether it replaces the
current svg/pdf renderers
- port the remaining renderers into the vtable architecture

best regards,

thomas