[mapserver-dev] Any reaction to the 5.4 release plan?

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Feb 4 09:59:15 EST 2009

I was actually checking it and trying to understand if any of the work
planned in Toronto will be part if the 5.4 release. From this schedule,
It seems that it won't. I would propose to do a feature freeze at the
end of the code sprint or  shortly after so some things can fit in this
5.4 release.
My main goals for the code print:
   - finalize my part for the 5.4 release
   - engage discussion the rendering (mainly pdf) in terms of having
something suitable for a profession printing needs.

Assefa

Steve Lime wrote:
> Not sure what absolute silence means...
>
>   http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/54ReleasePlan